Erasmus+ youth exchange
Šaľa, Slovakia 30/04 - 08/05/2022
The project „Sport it!” seeks for:
1. Empowering participants with the knowledge and good practices about healthy lifestyle & diet;
2. Building up participants’ physical endurance and enhance their wellbeing;
3. Discussing current issues related to the nutrition, sports, and social exclusion through sharing good practices and
experiences related to prevention of diseases (caused by lack of exercise and poor eating habits), and using sport as a social inclusive method;
4. To empower youngsters to multiple competences gained during the Youth Exchange in their local communities by spreading outputs of the project (project video, press releases, photos, future local and international projects);
5. To discuss between countries what is local and state authorities approach to practicing healthy lifestyles, or if special guidelines exist for it, etc
For further details please refer to the Infopack.
Food, accommodation and local travel costs (only during the activity program) will be covered 100% by the grant from local National Agency of Erasmus+. Travel costs are refunded up to the limit described in the Infopack.
SAFETY AND INSURANCE:
Travel and accident insurance is a responsibility of the participants. You are advised to buy a regular travel and/ or accident insurance during your travel and your whole stay.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.