Erasmus+ youth exchange
The Youth Exchange is aimed at both educators and youth who, now or in the future, are able to influence generations to improve the quality of our day to day lifestyles as we believe that it is not simply a matter which affects a small sector of the community, but rather an act which holds the potential of generating a domino effect. We therefore seek to not only improve the quality of future lifestyles of our participants, but on a greater scale to raise awareness to the people around us so that the envisaged impact is ensured.
The goal is to tackle obesity and unhealthy lifestyle problems by 1) raising awareness of the issue and
2) encourage active participation of young people. And to reach the goal, the following objectives have been set:
- develop youngsters’ understanding of obesity, its root causes and ways to tackle it;
- raise awareness on how unhealthy lifestyle leads to various psychological issues, and importance to pay attention to it;
- generate applicable ideas to improve healthy lifestyle by creating interactive physical activities;
- promote healthy dishes inspired from the participating countries which in result would keeping the traditional culture and heritage alive; integrating food and culture as a tool for non-formal education.
The project will be implemented in the frame of the ERASMUS+ Programme. Accommodation, living, working materials & other project related expenses will be funded 100% by the European Commission, except the travel costs which is up to the limit of 275 euro/person for Polish participant.
REMEMBER that the reimbursement of the travel costs of each country in the Erasmus + program is pre-determined and you have to search for the most cost-efficient option of transportation. The maximum amount of travel costs that is covered by the project for each country is written in the Info-pack. Don’t forget, you have to confirm first with the organizers before buying any tickets. The tickets without organizers' approval, may not be reimbursed.
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS:
XXX participants aged XXX
Highly motivated and interested to participate fully in the project activities.
Good English level.
Commited to do dissemination activities in local community and online after the exchange.
1 group leader, no age limit
Experienced and involved in youth exchanges
Very good command of English language.
We require you to read and follow the rules set in the Infopack and the "Regulamin Mobilności".
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.