"Up Youth's Alley"
Erasmus+ Youth Exchange
ZAKOPANE 21-30/11/2022, POLAND
The purpose of this youth exchange proposal is to create an encouraging environment in which the participants use elements of non-formal education for their personal and professional development to increase their chances of workforce integration. According to the objectives set to achieve the purpose mentioned above, we aim to:
1. Formulating the theoretical framework will make it easier for 42 participants from six countries to define the causes of the complex integration of young people into the market work and raise awareness of the possible risks of complex integration.
2. Strengthening practical and digital skills, which will provide better inclusion in modern workflows for a group of 42 participants.
3. Process support self-reflections and evaluations of individual abilities and potentials necessary for market integration work through 4 sessions that will bring together 42 participants from six countries within two days.
4. Development of social, civic, and multicultural competencies necessary both for sustainable integration into the labor market and for promoting the values of the European Union to 42 participants using non-formal methods.
5. Application of acquired skills and attitudes that 42 project participants will achieve by designing and implementing educational visual and video content that they will share with the general public through social networks.
Thus, through this project, we intend to contribute, especially locally and to the extent of the capacity of the current partnership, to the EU's efforts to support the integration of young people in the workforce and the education system.
For further details please refer to the Infopack.
Food, accommodation and local travel costs (only during the activity program) will be covered 100% by the grant from local National Agency of Erasmus+. Travel costs are refunded up to the limit described in the Infopack.
SAFETY AND INSURANCE:
Travel and accident insurance is a responsibility of the participants. You are advised to buy a regular travel and/ or accident insurance during your travel and your whole stay.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.